Beef Mince Patties
Beef Patties are made with pastry dough filled with seasoned ground beef mince The pastry dough is made with flour, butter and salt.
Beef Patties is a very common snacks served during evening tea time specially in many Goan homes and are enjoyed by everyone.
They are light and flaky and are very easy to prepare, since frozen puff pastry rolls are easily available.
Beef Mince Patties
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring Spoons
- Knife for chopping
- Heavy bottom pan
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- 500 Grams Beef mince
- 3 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 3 Tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- 2 Tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 No Finely chopped Onion
- 3 Nos Finely chopped Green Chillies
- 1 No Finely chopped Tomato
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 Tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 Tsp Red chilly powder
- 2 Tbsp Finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 Nos Puff pastry rolls
- 1 No Egg
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- salt as per taste
- Marinate 500 grams of beef mince with Salt, Vinegar, Turmeric powder,Ginger and Garlic paste and set it aside.
- In a pan heat Cooking oil, finely chopped onion, finely chopped green chillies and sauté until the onion is translucent and then add finely chopped tomato and sauté until it mushy.
- Now add the marinated Mince, Water, Garam masala powder, Red chilly powder and mix.
- Just before taking off the heat, add finely chopped Coriander leaves and mix.
- Cover and cook until it's completely dry.
- Take it off the heat and allow it to cool down completely.
- Spread the puff pastry roll on a smooth surface and cut it into eight equal pieces.
- Place a spoonful of cooked mince on each pastry, apply water on the edges, fold it carefully and press lightly.
- Now with the help of a fork seal the edges.
- Brush them with an egg wash and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Bake them in a pre-heated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beef patties are ready to be served.
- Make sure that the cooked mince is at room temperature and it’s not watery before starting with the stuffing.
- Bake time will vary depending on the oven, you will know that the patties are baked when the colour turns golden brown and it takes around 20 to 25 minutes on an average.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|
|Total Sugars 0.5g|
|Vitamin D 1mcg||5%|
You may also like:
DISCLAIMER: This site contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!
Click on the links below to buy now:
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set : https://geni.us/TeFaXw
Kitchen Cooking Spoons : https://geni.us/U4qrH
Kitchen Knife Set : https://geni.us/EIFX
Cookware Pots and Pans Set : https://geni.us/zKZFiMb