Homemade Apple Fritters Recipe
A healthy apple fritters recipe that’s easier than it looks! Its made with just a few ingredients and takes only few minutes to make. Packed with vitamins and great source of fibre. This homemade apple fritters recipe is perfect for breakfast, light lunch or snack.
The nutritionists suggest that eating more apple foods is very good for the health because apples are rich in nutrients and antioxidants.They are rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, and vitamin K and they are a good source of fiber.
Studies have also proved that apples help in reducing the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.Its also very good for the heart because of the presence of high-grade antioxidant, beta-carotene.
The apples are loaded with a good source of antioxidants called polyphenols. It reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
The vitamin C in apples help in the healing of wounds and even lowers your risk of infections.It is a good source of vitamin A, B6, E and zinc and contains vitamin A as well as vitamin C, which are needed for the regeneration of cells and preventing cancer and heart diseases.
Health benefits of apples
Apples contain anti-oxidants and fibre, which is good for your heart and Weight management. Apples have fiber, which helps you in preventing constipation and diverticulosis and it reduces the risk of certain cancers.When apples are eaten, it helps the heart. It helps in the prevention of constipation and diverticulosis. It also protects your bones.
Click here, if you are interested in knowing more about healthy lifestyle.
Now that we know about the health benefits of eating apples, let’s dive straight into preparing a healthy meal with apples.
I am going to teach you a different version of apple pie.This version of apple pie recipe is the easiest one. The only thing that is missing in this version is the pie crust. It is also an easy recipe to make.
Here is how to make this delicious homemade apple fritters recipe:
Apple Fritters Recipe
- Mixing bowls
- Wire rack
- 3 Nos Apples (finely chopped)
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg powder
- 3 tbsp Granulated sugar
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Nos Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp Melted butter
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- Cooking oil for frying
How to make batter
- In a bowl whisk together the flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugar.
- In another bowl whisk the egg, vanilla essence, and milk together along with melted butter
- Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and mix the batter with a spatula or spoon
- Wash, peel, core, and cut the apples into small chunks, transfer them in a bowl and mix with lemon juice until well coated.
- Now add the apples to the batter and fold them in.
- Using a spoon, scoop in a good amount of batter into the hot oil and allow them to fry until a bit over golden brown.
- Once fried put them on a wire rack for cooling.
How to make Glaze
- Add powdered sugar in to a bowl and then add a small quantity of water. Keep adding water in batches and stir until you get the thickness you want.
- Dip them in the glaze . Allow the glaze to dry for a few minutes.
- Then you can serve them for breakfast, brunch, or just as a snack during the day.
You may also like:
DISCLAIMER: This site contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!
Click on the links below to buy now:
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set : https://geni.us/TeFaXw
Kitchen Cooking Spoons : https://geni.us/U4qrH
Kitchen Knife Set : https://geni.us/EIFX
Cookware Pots and Pans Set : https://geni.us/zKZFiMb