Whole Roasted Chicken
Nothing combines easy like a well-roasted chicken. It makes lunch and dinner simply special.
There’s something magical about a simple whole roasted chicken. It is one of the easiest meals that anyone can prepare, you can prepare the chicken in a variety of ways.
This recipe is very simple, cooked with various spices.
Whole Roasted Chicken
- Mixing bowl
- Knife for chopping
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Mixing spoon
- Baking tray
- 1 No Whole chicken
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Chat masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 2 tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
- Red food colour
- Put deep gashes on both sides of the whole chicken
- Apply salt according to your taste and leave it aside.
- In a mixing bowl take yogurt, garam masala powder, chat masala, salt, turmeric powder, red chilly powder, cumin powder, ginger and garlic paste, a pinch of red food colour.
- Mix everything together and keep it aside
- Now transfer the chicken in the marinade and brush the paste into the chicken gushes properly, cover and keep it in the refrigerator overnight or at least a minimum of 2 hours.
- Transfer the whole marinated chicken in the baking tray lined with a silver foil and roast it for about 30 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- After 30 minutes, turn it on the other side for another 30 minutes more, so it is well cooked.
- Once the chicken is cooked, take it out, garnish and serve with salad or roti.
- For good results, keep the marinated chicken in the fridge overnight.
|Amount per serving|
|Total Fat 56.9g||73%|
|Saturated Fat 16g||80%|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
You May Also Like:
DISCLAIMER: This site contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support!
Click on the links below to buy now:
Measuring Cups and Spoons Set : https://geni.us/TeFaXw
Kitchen Cooking Spoons : https://geni.us/U4qrH
Kitchen Knife Set : https://geni.us/EIFX
Cookware Pots and Pans Set : https://geni.us/zKZFiMb